Friday, September 9

I'll admit that I don't stay up to date on current events. I should really consider watching CNN sometime, as opposed to Landscaper's Challenge or Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee. In an effort to find out what's going on in our world, I decided to check out msnbc.com. Some how I find myself gravitating towards not news stories and world events, but lame articles. Did you hear about the guy in Beijing who was selling Siberian tiger meat at his restaurant? That rose some suspicion in a few people who checked it out and found out he was really selling donkey meat, marinated in tiger urine. Or, did you know that Martha likes to use her Brazilian machete to crack open coconuts? What good is this information? I suppose I find real news stories a little too depressing for my taste and the diversion of random facts appeals considerably more to me. Maybe I'll just check out the big headlines so I'm not completely in the dark about the goings-on in our world.

No comments: