Thursday, September 1

It's the First of September. Maybe Green Day knew better, and maybe I should've just say 'Wake me up when September ends'. That way, I can just go through the motions and avoid what I believe to be a deluge of trying times. Well, emotionally avoid them, and then deal with the aftermath. Sometimes its better that way; come in after the storm and start picking things up, as opposed to watching as its happening. But only afterward, can you discern the magnitude of damage. Previous experience in the 'Emotionally Check-out' area has taught me otherwise. Maybe I should just stay awake and roll with the punches and know why things are the way they are a month from now, what transpired to create the disarray.

At least Martha is finally free of that damn ankle bracelet...I suppose now, the domestic diva extraordinaire might have more to offer than just baking and Good Things. I'll bet she'd say 'Roll with it; it'll be over in no time'.

No comments: